The most stationary of all stationery items, scissors hate to be hurried. I learned this as a child. You did too, probably. Don't run with scissors. A clear and simple instruction. Pencils, glue, staples... no problem. For them, like us, it's a finite existence. Time is short so don't dilly dally. But don't run with scissors.

Thursday 26 February 2009

i came face-to-face with an actual movie star yesterday


This is me and the little yellow chap with me is the star of Smile – an animated short, created by Chris Mais. It’s won loads of awards and if you haven’t seen it you really ought to.
It was created, in part, using technology from Oxford Metrics Group plc – a PR client of mine that I’ve been working with for the last few years.

Chris is a great guy and was one of the judges on the
Vicon Film Festival which me and my colleague Hayley Roberts dreamt up and worked on in 2007.

There’s more info about
Smile here.

No comments: